Individuals interested in broadening their knowledge in the business aspects of management.
What You'll Learn
- How to take a global approach to human resources, marketing, and finance.
- How to conduct business globally.
- Managing change given rapid evolution of work environments.
- Using global negotiations, competitive advantage, and other strategies to further high-level goals.
- Building specialized skills to create a successful event, manage large-scope projects, apply advanced accounting principles, or strengthen an organization's workforce.
What You Can Do With This Certificate
Positions are available in a variety of industries all over the world. They might include:
- Business analyst
- Account executive
- Management consultant
“This program carries a lot of weight in any industry. The professors are highly experienced, and we gained in-depth knowledge. It brings the whole world under one roof with the best learning experience.”
Postgraduate Diploma Programs
Earning the Certificate
Prior to enrolling, please ensure that you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent combination of academic & management experience) required.
- No GMAT or management experience required
Continue in a Master's Pathway to complete a Master's degree with an additional six to eight months of study:
MSc in International Business at University of Hertfordshire in England.
MSc in International Marketing Management at National University of Ireland in Galway, Ireland.
For more information see How to Earn a Certificate
Our certificate programs are designed to be flexible, allowing you the option to take just a few courses or to earn the complete certificate. If choosing to complete the certificate, we recommend you get the most out of your experience by following the suggested completion path below.
“Whatever your goal, completing a professional certificate program will give you confidence to reach for the top. Join thousands of UCR Extension students whose lives have been transformed by our programs.”
Dr. Sharon Duffy
UCR Extension Professional Studies
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback about the UCR Extension website. Please be sure to include all relevant information to ensure that we can follow up with your request as soon as possible.